The Bolivar Bulletin-Times is seeking a Full-time Media Representative
Do you love sales? The award-winning Bolivar Bulletin-Times (www.bulletintimesnews.com) looking for an energetic Media Representative. This position requires an individual who can sell both print and digital advertising in a dynamic and fast-pace environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts. Individual must be goal oriented and a team player. The candidate will have excellent communication and computer skills, proven work ethic and the desire to succeed.
If you are passionate about print and digital advertising sales and have an interest in making a difference in a hard working, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
- Prospecting, cold calling and developing new business
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, anticipating any challenges and working with the Publisher to determine strategies to overcome possible shortfalls
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to new and prospective customers and develop products, pricing and any other pertinent information to help customers make informed decisions.
- College degree preferred – not required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous outside sales experience required, with specific print/media sales experience highly desirable.
- Must be computer literate, experienced with MS Office.
The Bolivar Bulletin-Times offers a competitive compensation package, medical, dental, 401K, vacation and performance bonuses. Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org